– set of five (5) Mickey Thompson Allow Wheels
– five (5) Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP tires – 31″ x 10.5″ (approx. 50% life remaining)
– Old Man Emu Nitro Charge Shocks
– 5.5″ Fox Racing lift
– Re-geared to 3.73 Ratio, G2 gears
– Durango steering box
– New Rubicon Express Track Bar
– SmittyBilt Front Bumper with SmittyBilt XRC 9500 Winch
– synthetic winch line
– SmittyBilt Rear Bumper with swing out tire carrier, w/ fuel canister holder
– 48″ HiLift Jack
– 40″ x 65″ cargo basket with wind deflector
– Curved LED light bar over windshield
– LED lights on bull bar over winch
– LED parking lights on rear of cargo basket
– New Sony stereo and speakers, w/ hands free microphone
– New Headliner
– New Serpentine belt
– full under-body rust preventative
– Qudaratec All-Weather Floor Mats, front, rear, and cargo
This Jeep has spent the last five years on the road – it has not been taken off road and abused. It’s had regular maintenance and oil changes (high mileage synthetic oil only).
There is one item we didn’t get to fix. The ABS module needs to be replaced. ABS light is on.
It’s fun to drive – you’ll get lots of admiring looks.
Keep in mind, this is a 23 year old vehicle in good condition – it has a lot of life left it; but, it has the usual wear and tear for a vehicle this age.
Jeep is located in St. Louis, MO.
$1,000 deposit due immediately upon purchase, and remaining balance due within 72 hours via bank wire.
Buyer is responsible for shipping/transport.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: gneyl
Location: Ballwin, Missouri, United States