Bought it after it has been sitting for a while and replaced many critical components over the course of the last year. Previous owner did all of the upgrades. Don’t do enough off-roading to justify keeping it though, and I am moving to FL. Good running shape but needs a few things as described below. Ask any questions before bidding. I In person viewing can also be arranged in Lino Lakes MN. I can help with arranging shipping at buyers expense if needed.
4.2L AMC runs strong
• 4×4 and lockers work
• Rusty floors (I suspect from water being trapped in the corners when it sat) but solid frame with surface rust
Comes with hard top and full doors
• Engige: Weber K551 carb, Clifford aluminum valve cover and header, custom header w/2-chamber exhaust, MSD 6-A ignition, modline radiator, Flexlite dual fan
• Currie Ford 9” rear re-geared to 4.56: Detroit locker, Ford 8.8 rev rot gears, 31 spline currie extreme duty axle shafts, disc brakes (same as 98 Ford Explorer), Lokar e-brake kit, stainless steel brake lines, Rancho 1.5” springs, Currie Boomerang shackles, DickCepek shocks
• Transfer case: Currie slipyoke eliminator kit, 23 spline input shaft, CV driveshaft w/1310 u-joints
• DANA 30 front with ARB air locker, same 4.56 gearing, MORE steering conversion kit, cross drilled rotors with Carbon fiber pads, stock 4 leaf YJ springs, warrior shackle reversal, Currie greaseable shackles
• 3” body lift. My 35s fit great.Some things still need attention:
• Onboard air runs off the AC compressor using the rear bumper as an air tank. The system works but the hoses are dry-rotted and likely leak so it doesn’t hold pressure for long. A few fittings/hoses and you can repair the existing set-up or run a separate tank.• Warn x8000i winch works intermittently (no remote)
• Off-road lights don’t work.
• E-brake doesn’t work, may need new pads in the front and other assorted maintenance soon.
New within the last year and 200 miles:
• All fluids changed. Red Line for the trans, Currie for the rear, and Mobile 1 synthetic for everything else.
• New water pump, AC comp, Alternator and belt.
• New 35” BFG KO2 all around
• New Corbeau Baja seats
• New spare tire carrier and 15” wheel for the spare
• LED headlights
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1987 Jeep Wrangler (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: golovko12
Location: Circle Pines, Minnesota, United States