1982 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree 4×4 VIN: 1JCCN87E5CT042034 4.2l Inline 6 with Holley Sniper Fuel Injection. 5 speed manual transmission. 4:10 gears. Power steering / Power brakes (front discs). Rancho Skyjacker shocks. Cold Factory AC. Aluminum Radiator / Electric Fan. Removable hardtop. Aftermarket Front and rear bumpers. Black high back bucket seat interior / Center console / Retrosound AM / FM / USB radio. Very solid underneath with no rust issues. Runs and drives great / Clean Carfax. 140K Original miles. Registered in the Jamboree registry #116.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Before clicking “Buy it Now” Contact us at 940-427-1138.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with nice code: “2H” Topaz Gold Metallic paint (original color / has been repainted)
• Dark Brown Removable hardtop / Aftermarket front and rear bumpers.
• 17″ Aftermarket wheels with BFG 33×12.50-176 tires.
• No rust issues.
• Nice, factory style interior.
• Black high back Bucket seats / Center console.
• Retrosound AM / FM / USB radio.
• Great running 4.2l inline 6 engine with Holley Sniper Fuel Injection.
• 5 speed manual transmission.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• 4×4 (works great) / Rancho Skyjacker shocks.
• Factory AC (Blows Cold).
• Aluminum Radiator / Electric Fan.
• 4:10 gears.
• 140K actual miles.
• Clean Carfax.
• Solid Jeep that runs and drives great.
• Real 1982 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree #116.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
New Vehicles come with a full-factory warranty. Used vehicles may have a remaining-factory warranty, but please contact us for the warranty details specific to this vehicle.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1982 Jeep CJ
Seller's other items: iljhr03
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States