1981 Jeep CJ8 1981 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler. VIN: 1JCBM88E2BT079215. 258 straight 6 engine. 5 speed manual transmission. 4×4. Factory AC. Power steering / Manual front disc brakes. Aluminum radiator. Nice Green Paint. Tan bucket seat interior / Locking Center console. Tilt steering column / Manual windows / Manual locks. Runs and drives great. 94K original mIles.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Before clicking “Buy it Now” Contact us at 940-427-1138.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice, Green paint.
• Front mounted winch.
• Fender flares.
• 15″ Ultra aluminum wheels with 33×12.50-15 tires.
• Nice, factory style interior.
• Bucket seats and lock box center console.
• Tilt steering column.
• Manual windows / Manual locks.
• 258 straight 6 engine.
• 5 speed manual transmission.
• Aluminum radiator.
• Power steering / Manual front disc brakes.
• Air Conditioning (blows cold).
• 4×4 (works great)
• 94,440 actual miles.
• Solid Jeep that runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1981 Jeep CJ (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: iljhr03
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States